2019 Residential Summer Camp Staff
Are you ready to have the best summer ever? At Forest Home, our commitment to serve Christ and others is at the heart of our summer staff opportunities. We have positions available in Program, Guest Dining, Recreation, Camp Operations, Retail and Audio Visual.
ABOUT FOREST HOME:
OUR MISSION: Encounter Jesus. Experience Transformation. Engage the World.
OUR VISION: Forest Home Ministries will partner with the Church to create a revolutionary Christ-centered experience in which people of all ages hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ, explore the Word of God, pursue God’s call for their life, engage in Christ-centered relationships, and connect with God through His creation.
OUR CORE VALUES:
Surrender to Christ (Romans 12:1-20)
Love (1 Corinthians 13)
Serve (Philippians 2:3-11)
Walk in Integrity (Titus 2:11-12; Proverbs 4:23-27)
Strive for Excellence (Colossians 3:23-24)
Engage in Community (1 Thessalonians 5:11-13)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age by May 31st, 2019
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Uphold and support the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Forest Home.
- Assume responsibility for initiating a pleasant atmosphere by displaying a professional attitude through performance, appearance, and demeanor.
- Actively supports and participates in the staff spiritual life activities.
- Regular, timely attendance.
- Signed statement of faith.
- A self-starter.
- Excellent people service skills.
- Ability to provide service with integrity.
- Ability to streamline processes through necessary skill sets.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform high-quality work and accomplish assigned projects.
- Strong ability to work well in a variety of team environments.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: May vary based on position.